Sunday, February 6, 2011

Just a thought

     I am really not quite sure how to blog but I want to learn how.  There are so many things that I would love to share, so many thoughts and so many feelings.  I figured since we are faced with a new adventure (that is what I have always called the unknown to make it sound more exciting) I need to learn how to do this so I can share with you. As I was sitting here tonight contemplating Kylees Doctor appointment tomorrow, I was thinking about a parents pain that we feel for our children.  The deep, almost underscibable feeling we have when we are witnessing one of our children hurting.  My thoughts turned to my Father in Heaven and how he sent his only Begotten Son, down to this earth to experience a pain that none of us can even comprehend, how he must have cried, his heart must have ached for our brother, his son, Jesus Christ. After thinking this, my load no longer seemed so heavy to carry for I know that I do not carry this alone.  I know that my Heavenly Father will help me through this, that my Savior attoned not only for my mistakes, but he felt the heartache I am feeling right now.  Many people have asked me how did I get through them not being able to wake Klyee up from her Kidney stone surgery and being transported to the hospital, how did I get through it alone because I did not have a family member or friend there with me.  Not one time did I feel alone, scared yes, but not alone.  It is an amazing experience to look back on, to know that my Heavenly Father was really there with me, one of his daughters who he loves, who his hearteaches for my pain just like my heart aches for my daughters pain. A Parents love, an undescribable feeling.   

3 comments:

  1. Wahoo. I love that you have a blog. I miss our visits. You are AMAZING!! Good luck to all of you tomorrow. I will be thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so amazing, Nicole! You and Kylee will be in our prayers tomorrow...and the next couple of days. Hope everything goes okay tomorrow at the appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world :) This post made me cry. We love you and your family. If you need anything, I mean anything, let us know.

    ReplyDelete